Extraordinary Give with Lancaster City Fire Foundation
Thank you for all of your support!
With your help, we were able to help our firefighters acquire new equipment!
WE NEED YOUR HELP
Lancaster City firefighters are in desperate need of equipment required for a Rapid Intervention Team (RIT), which responds to large fires and jumps into action should a firefighter become trapped or disabled. We feel it is important that this team has dedicated equipment to ensure they can perform their life-saving duties when called upon. We are looking to help purchase the following items for Lancaster City Fire:
- A second RIT bag consisting of high capacity air cylinders, regulator, and face piece
- Rotary Saw
- Chainsaws (gas and battery: lithium ion)
- Saw-all (battery 20 Volt lithium ion)
- Air Chisel
- Sledge Hammer Marriages (titanium bar)
- Pry Bars
- Small Spreader and Cutters (combo tool)
- Bolt Cutters (different sizes)
- Wire Cutters
- Rope and Webbing
- Rope Hardware
- Ladders (Little Giant type)
Your contribution will help us with these goals! Thank you!